Alaska Airlines Captain George Bozlinski joins us on this episode of Talking Flight. We have a great conversation about George's journey into a flying career and his adventures at Alaska Airlines.
Here are some of the things that we covered in this episode:
- How he worked with a student pilot who had a fear of flying.
- George's past life as a Mime.
- His most embarrasing moment as a 727 Second Officer (Flight Engineer).
- A retirement flight that went rogue, and how today's technology would prevent that from happening.
- The life of a 727 First Officer (Copilot).
- How the September 11, 2001 Terror Attacks inspired George to become a Television Producer.
- George's methods of getting a pilot through a training issue on the 737.
- The day George and his friends hit a golf ball on the world's longest commercial runway.
This is a great conversation that we know everyone will enjoy. George says "Don't Give up!....Believe in yourself!"